Ernesto – Donegal Plaid Linen Safari Jacket
A simply masterful piece of work from Ernesto, the fashion-forward line from Parma tailoring powerhouse Gianfranco Bomezzadri -- a linen safari jacket in a red/yellow/light brown/blue plaid pattern w/a donegal style fabric. Made in Italy.
· Four safari-style welt pockets w/button-through closure; Nehru collar
· Single button cuffs (note that one features an "e" for the "ernesto" brand
· Unstructured shoulders w/natural pleating; Shoulder epaulets; Western style yoke on rear
· Material: 74% Linen/26% Nylon
· Partially lined (arms only)
Returns accepted within 14 days of delivery (U.S. and Canada only). Be sure to read our full shipping & returns policy here.
|Pit to Pit||21”|
|Shoulder to Shoulder||18”|
|Length (Bottom of Collar to Hem)||26.75”|
We Also Recommend
Covo by Vigano – Dark Navy Four Season Wool Pants