Fugato - Blue Lightweight Wool Suit
Just a stunner of a suit, perfect for year-round use -- a blue and black nailhead pattern suit in a lightweight, four-season wool. Made in Italy.
Rarely sold in the U.S., the Fugato brand (www.fugato.it) comes from the Puglia region of Italy from Papa & Sons SRL. Papa & Sons has been producing high-end menswear since the early 80s, and continues to produce its garments entirely in Italy.
Features / Material -
· Three-roll-two button closure (three buttons, meant to be closed at the second) w/notch lapels
· Two front patch pockets; very light padding at shoulders (almost unstructured)
· Four-button, non-functional cuffs; Dual rear vent; Partially lined
· Flat front pants; five pocket styling (two front vertical + coin pocket; two rear button-through pockets)
· Zippered fly; Dual button closure
· Material: 100% Wool
· Partially lined
Returns accepted within 14 days of delivery (U.S. and Canada only). Be sure to read our full shipping & returns policy here.
|Pit to Pit||19.75"||20"|
|Shoulder to Shoulder||17.5"||18"|
|Length (Bottom of Collar to Hem)||28"||28.25"|
We Also Recommend
Ermenegildo Zegna – Blue Waxed Wool Field Jacket w/Goose Down Liner
Ermenegildo Zegna – Olive Waxed Wool Field Jacket w/Goose Down Liner
Ermenegildo Zegna – Alpaca Goose-Down Padded Vest
Samuelsohn – Gray Plaid Wool/Silk/Linen Flannel Blazer